Appellate, Federal, & Local Rules
Court Holidays
Court Locations
Court Reporters
Central Violations Bureau
District Statistics
Fee Schedule
Other Helpful Links
Judges' Calendars
Directory & Biographies
Judges' Policies & Procedures
Standing Orders
Opinions/Notable Cases
General Information
Jury Plan
Trial Jurors Handbook
Grand Jurors Handbook
Austin Jury Instructions
Del Rio Jury Instructions
El Paso Jury Instructions
Midland/Odessa Jury Instructions
Pecos Jury Instructions
San Antonio Jury Instructions
Waco Jury Instructions
Application for Admission to Practice
Change of Address
Certificate of Good Standing
Mediator Information
Pro Bono Civil Appointments
Approved Surety List
Service of Process
Federal Records Center
Courtroom Technology
Registry Funds Information
U.S. Attorney (Texas/Western), Illegal Reentry Fast-Track Program
Cash Bail Forms
CJA Panel Standing Order, Questionnaire and Application
eVoucher Training Materials
Helpful Links
Alternative Dispute Resolution

Frequently Asked Questions

View Table: Facts   

Back to List 

How do I get funds for a minor out of the Court's registry?
The minor's guardian must submit to the U.S. District Clerk's Office a motion to withdraw funds, an original birth certificate, and a copy of a photo identification card. The U.S. District Clerk's Office will then prepare an order to disburse funds for the appropriate judge to sign. On receipt of the signed order, the funds will be available for disbursement. For more specific instructions, you may contact the U.S. District Clerk's Office, Financial Department.