Appellate, Federal, & Local Rules
Court Holidays
Court Locations
Court Reporters
Central Violations Bureau
District Statistics
Fee Schedule
Other Helpful Links
Judges' Calendars
Directory & Biographies
Judges' Policies & Procedures
Standing Orders
Opinions/Notable Cases
General Information
Jury Plan
Trial Jurors Handbook
Grand Jurors Handbook
Austin Jury Instructions
Del Rio Jury Instructions
El Paso Jury Instructions
Midland/Odessa Jury Instructions
Pecos Jury Instructions
San Antonio Jury Instructions
Waco Jury Instructions
Application for Admission to Practice
Change of Address
Certificate of Good Standing
Mediator Information
Pro Bono Civil Appointments
Approved Surety List
Service of Process
Federal Records Center
Courtroom Technology
Registry Funds Information
U.S. Attorney (Texas/Western), Illegal Reentry Fast-Track Program
Cash Bail Forms
CJA Panel Standing Order, Questionnaire and Application
eVoucher Training Materials
Helpful Links
Alternative Dispute Resolution

Request for Assistance

Please use this form to request assistance from the Western District of Texas. Please try to complete as much of the form as possible. This will allow our staff to better assist you.

Labels in BOLD are required items.

Sender Contact Information

Sender Contact Information

In order to assist you, we require, at a minimum, your first and last name, and your full, valid and working email address (for example,

Your email address and/or phone number will not be shared with outside sources. Your information is protected by our Privacy Statement.

Whom Are You Contacting?

I have a question regarding:

Whom Are You Contacting?

Please tell us what the email is about, and who should get the email.

If this is a question about a court transcript, please be sure to select the judge who heard the case, and provide the case number and the date of the hearing in your message.

If this is a question regarding duplicate or erroneous electronic payments, please provide the case number and receipt number in your message.

If this is a question regarding how to post a Cash Bail or what steps to take to petition the Court for the return of a Cash Bail, please give us the case number and the defendant's name in your message.

If you are a CJA Panel Attorney, submit questions regarding voucher payment status or general questions regarding the CJA voucher process.

If you are a victim in a federal restitution case, please provide your full name and any information you have regarding the case (i.e., name, case number, etc.), and your contact information.

When you type in your question or message, please be as complete as possible.

Please remember, don't send messages to the Web Administrator about jury service, CMECF issues, erroneous payments, bail, employment, court transcripts, or requests for documents; that will only delay our response to you.