Cash Bail Forms
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Deposits of Cash Bail
- What exactly is a cash bail and what is its purpose?
- Will I get my money back?
- Why would only a portion or none of my deposit be returned?
- Why do I need to keep my receipt?
- When can I fill out an Application for Return of Cash Bail?
- Can the deposit money be returned to the defendant's attorney?
- When can I submit an Application for Assignment of Bond Funds?
- Affidavit of Lost Bond Receipt
- Application for Assignment to Attorney
- Application for Assignment to Individual
- Application for Return of Assigned Cash Bail
- Application for Return of Cash Bail
- Order Approving-Disapproving Assignment to Attorney
- Order Approving-Disapproving Assignment to Individual
- Order for Return of Assigned Cash_Bail
- Order for Return of Cash Bail
Contact Numbers by Division
For more specific instructions or to request an Application for Assignment and/or Return of Cash Bail form, please contact the Financial Department of the U.S. District Clerk's Office located in the division where the bond was posted.
|Del Rio||(830) 703-2101|
|El Paso||(915) 534-6725|
|San Antonio||(210) 472-6550|