This electronic dropbox is to be used by filers who:
- Are not authorized to file electronically,
- Are attempting to file pleadings in a sealed matter,
- Are attempting to file pleadings on our list of events that should not be filed electronically,
- Are directed by the court to file using this program.
This dropbox is not to be used by filers who:
- Are authorized to file electronically but are experiencing technical difficulties, unless directed by the court,
- Are attorneys not admitted to practice in The Western District of Texas,
- Submit complaint, and civil cover sheet, in the dropbox.
- Clerk’s office staff will open the civil case and respond back to you with the assigned case number.
- Filer will enter complaint on the docket of the assigned case, using the event prescribed by the Clerk’s Office staff.
- Filing fee MUST BE PAID at the time of submitting the complaint, by entering credit card information when prompted. If paying by check, you must file using USPS, Fed Ex, etc. If submitting a request for proceeding in forma pauperis, alternative instructions will be provided.
Please direct all questions to the CM/ECF help desk email: email@example.com or visit our website www.txwd.uscourts.gov, for more information.
Pro Se Available Documents
Pro Se Manual, Revised October 26, 2017
- a. Civil Complaint.pdf
- b. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Complaint.pdf
- c. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Checklist.pdf
- d. Motion to Proceed in Forma Pauperis (AO 240).pdf
- e. Financial Affidavit in Support of Motion (Austin Only).pdf
- f. Motion for Appointment of Counsel.pdf
- g. Civil Cover Sheet (JS44).pdf
- h. Summons Form (AO 440).pdf
- i. Process Receipt and Return (USM Form 285).pdf
- j. Motion.pdf
- k. Certificate of Service.pdf
- m. Permission to File Electronically.pdf